Former King of Greece Recovering After Surgery
Constantine II, Former King of Greece, is recovering in a London hospital from a successful scheduled heart operation. An announcement on the family’s website, signed “Anne-Marie R” expresses gratitude for the well wishes and congratulations to the surgical team. “The messages of support, which we have been receiving from Greece and other parts of the world, have touched us all,” she notes. The announcement also includes a brief progress statement from the Former King’s physician team.
The Former King, as expected, is recovering in the Intensive Care Unit at Wellington Hospital without any cardioventillatory support. No release date information was provided.
Further information, when available will be posted in this current events thread.Filed under Greek Royals
Tagged Constantine II, Health, Queen Anne-Marie, Surgery.
- Former King of Greece Scheduled for Heart Surgery
- Former King of Greece Holds Annual Memorial Service
- Prince Bernhard Undergoes Surgery
- Thai King checks into hospital for check-ups
- King Constantine and Queen Anne-Marie Visit Crete