Lalla Salma opens Fez Music Festival
Princess Lalla Salma, wife of king Mohammed VI, attended the opening ceremony of the 15th Fez Sacred Music Festival. This years concert is inspired by The Tree of Life which as the trees are the centre of the world and source of life.
The festival runs through till June 6. The festival features jazz violinist Didier Lockwood, and Iranian percussionist Keyvan Chemirani, Sami Yusuf a singer who is influenced by faith and a few other artists.
During the seven-day festival, there will be a few art exhibitions along with conferences.
For more information about the festival, see this thread.Filed under Moroccan Royals
Tagged Fez Music Festival, Lalla Salma.
- Janadriya Festival Opens Doors
- Royal Couple opens Bergen International Festival
- Princess Mabel opens “Movies that Matter” Film Festival
- Mohammed opens Poetry Festival
- Sheikh Mohammed to attend the opening of Dubai International Poetry Festival