Haya accepts new Honorary Presidency role
HRH Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein, wife of HH Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, accepted the Honorary Presidency of the Dubai Business Women Council (DBWC) said Raja Easa Al Gurg, President of the DBWC who expressed deep thanks and appreciation.
DBWC role is to raise awareness of the importance of participation of women in the UAE’s various economic activities and encourages women to break into new areas of business. The Council also aims to provide support to its members by providing a forum for communication between businesswomen and the UAE business community. DWBC was established in 2002 by the Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry.Filed under Jordanian Royals, UAE Royals
Tagged Dubai, Dubai Business Women Council, Patronage, Princess Haya.
- Haya attends closing ceremony of Sheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding
- Princess Haya Joins Walkathon To Raise Awareness on Arthritis
- Princess Haya Opens World Pearl Forum
- Haya to award winners at rugby finals
- Princess Haya attends Polo event