Scandinavian Heirs’ Trip to Greenland
Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark, Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Crown Prince Haakon of Norway are on a visit to Greenland. The Scandinavian Heirs are visiting Greenland to study the climate change.
The Royal trip is scheduled from May 27th until June 1st.
The official activities will include a meeting with international scientists drilling in Greenland’s ice sheet. There the Royals will learn more about how the planet’s climate has changed through time and the global warming.
A TRF thread about the visit can be found here.
Last year the three Scandinavian Heirs already made a trip together when they traveled to Svalbard as protectors of the International Polar Year in their respective countries.Filed under Danish Royals, Norwegian Royals, Swedish Royals
Tagged Climate Change, Crown Prince Frederik, Crown Prince Haakon, Crown Princess Victoria, Greenland, Working Visit.
- Scandinavian Trio to Head to Greenland Later this Month
- Jordanian King’s Motorcycle Trip & Restaurant Stop
- President Sarkozy’s Middle East Trip
- King and Queen of Jordan begin trip to Morocco and Portugal
- Denmark’s Crown Prince Couple Receive Donation for Humanitarian Fund