Prince and Princess of Asturias visit Colombia: Day One
Yesterday afternoon Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia arrived at the Catam Airport, Bogotá, where they were welcomed by the Colombian Minister for Foreign Affairs, Jaime Bermúdez, for a four-day official visit.
In the evening Colombian President, Alvaro Uribe, and his wife, Lina Moreno, hosted a welcome dinner in honour of Their Royal Highnesses at Nariño’s House.
Today, May 27, an official welcome ceremony will take place, and later the Prince and the Princess of Asturias will visit Colombia’s main institutions. In the evening President Uribe will host an official dinner.
To follow the latest news, visit the special thread at TRF.Filed under Spanish Royals
Tagged Colombia, Official Visit, President Uribe, The Prince of Asturias, The Princess of Asturias.
- Prince and Princess of Asturias to Visit Colombia and El Salvador
- President of Colombia’s Working Visit to Spain
- Prince and Princess of Asturias Celebrates Larra’s Bicentenary
- Prince and Princess of Asturias’ 5th Wedding Aniversary
- Official Two-Day Visit by Lebanese President to the UAE