Princess Märtha opens “VIVIL-games”
On May 23rd Princess Märtha Louise atteneded the traditional VIVIL-games at Nadderud Stadium in Stabekk outside Oslo.
More then 640 people took part in the games which contained of sports like boccia, handball, football or swimming.
The “Vivil-games” celebrate their 30th jubilee this year.
Here you can find a thread about Princess Märtha’s current activities and her patronages.Filed under Norwegian Royals
Tagged Princess Märtha Louise, Sport.
- 80 years since Olav’s and Märtha’s Wedding
- Märtha Louise: first public engagement after maternity leave
- Royal Couple opens Bergen International Festival
- Princess Anne Opens Health and Riding Facilities
- Princess Mabel opens “Movies that Matter” Film Festival