New Article at The Royal Articles – Princess Louise of Belgium: ‘Eve after the Fall of Man’
A new article on Princess Louise of Belgium has been published on The Royal Articles.
A short description of the article is as follows:
“After an unhappy childhood in the court of her father King Leopold II, Princess Louise Marie of Belgium gained some freedom in her marriage to Prince Philip of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha. However, the couple drifted apart, and Louise finally found happiness with Count Geza Mattachich. Her life with Mattachich involved scandal, debt, imprisonment, and exile, but she stayed with him until his death and outlived him by only a few months.”Filed under Belgian Royals, Historical Royals
Tagged The Royal Articles.
- New Article at The Royal Articles: Rosa Lewis
- Princess Claire of Belgium: Six years of royal style
- Crown Princess Mathilde of Belgium named ‘Most Elegant’
- New biography for Albert II of Belgium
- Märtha Louise: first public engagement after maternity leave