Lalla Meryem at UNESCO headquarters in Paris
Princess Lalla Meryem attended a meeting at the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) headquarters in Paris on Thursday. Lalla Meryem spoke at the 8th Annual Meeting as UNESCO’s Goodwill Ambassadors. Lalla Meryem seeks to promote the UN body activities in zones stricken by post-conflicts and natural disasters saying “My country’s commitment in this regard is as strong as its attachment to peacekeeping operations, in which it has been actively involved for more than 49 years.”Filed under Moroccan Royals
Tagged France, Lalla Meryem, UNESCO, United Nations.
- Lalla Khadija’s 2nd birthday
- Princess Laurentien Special UNESCO Envoy
- Queen Elizabeth Opens New British Legion Headquarters
- Infanta Elena opens new Headquarters of FIAPAS
- Civil Wedding Duke of Vendôme And Philomena de Tornos in Paris