The Duchess of Cambridge At 35: Her Top Five Fashion Moments
The Duchess of Cambridge celebrates her 35th birthday today. To mark the occasion, we’ve put together a list of her five best fashion moments since she became part of the British Royal Family (in our opinion of course!) Let us know in the comments what your favourite Kate fashion moment is.
5. In December 2013, Catherine attended the premiere of Mandela: Long Walk To Freedom in a cream Roland Mouret evening gown, featuring full length sleeves and a thigh-high split. The gown and her hair in a loose ponytail provided a clean backdrop for the Zara necklace she accessorised with.
4. Attending the service of commemoration to mark the end of British combat in Afghanistan in March 2015, the Duchess – who was seven months pregnant – chose a solemn ensemble of navy pieces: a Beulah London coat, Jane Taylor hat, suede pumps and clutch. Topping off the look was a new set of jewellery, tanzanite and diamond earrings and matching pendant necklace from G. Collins & Sons.
3. Six months pregnant in April 2013, Catherine visited the Naomi House in Winchester in a simple, yet effective combination of a peach coat from Tara Jarmon and beige dress. Her hair in loose curls around her shoulders complimented the clean lines of the look.
2. Showing that blue really is her colour, the Duchess wore a sapphire blue sheath dress from Jenny Packham that featured three-quarter length sleeves and a half-collar for the Cambridge family’s arrival in Canada for the 2016 tour. Paired with a matching hat from Lock & Co, the Queen’s Diamond Maple Leaf Brooch and nude accessories, the look was one of simple elegance.
1. The Duchess wore this gorgeous ocean blue Jenny Packham gown in May 2012 to the ‘Our Greatest Team Rises – BOA Olympic Games’ at the Royal Albert Hall. With a lace back and flowing skirt, the details of the dress were perfectly shown off by her simple up do.Filed under British Royals
Tagged Birthday, Fashion, The Duchess of Cambridge.