Haakon and Mette-Marit at “Holmenkollen Relay”
Yesterday CP Haakon, CP Mette-Marit of Norway and their staff took part in the “Holmenkollen Relay”. Their team was called “The Crown Prince Couple’s Court”. Among the participants in the relay were also the Prime Minister and the Minister of foreign affairs.
The CP couple’s team finished as 123 out 227 in their class.
All in all 20 000 people took part in the competition. Each team consisted of 15 people.
Crown Prince Haakon said he was not especially happy with his own performance. He thought he could have done better but he had high hopes in his wife who had became an eager runner the last year.
Go to this thread to read more about the relay and to see some pictures: TRF ThreadFiled under Norwegian Royals
Tagged Crown Prince Haakon, Crown Princess Mette-Marit, Sport.
- Haakon and Mette-Marit promote their competition
- Haakon and Mette-Marit in Mexico – Day 1
- Haakon and Mette-Marit to visit Mexico
- Haakon and Mette-Marit in Mexico – Day 2
- Haakon and Mette-Marit in Mexico – Day 3