Queen Fabiola in Public Again At The Queen Elisabeth Concours
Today Queen Fabiola of the Belgians performed her first official duty since her stay in hospital earlier this year. The 80 year old queen was admitted to the hospital in January due to a pneumonia. She left the St. John’s hospital in Brussels on February 20th.
The queen attended a concert of the annual queen Elisabeth concours, at the conservatorium in Brussels. The queen received a warm applause when she entered her loge. Fabiola was escorted by her niece, princess Margaretha of Liechtenstein, the second daughter of the late grand duchess Josephine-Charlotte of Luxembourg.
Click here to see a clip of the visit.Filed under Belgian Royals, Liechtenstein Royals
Tagged Concert, Princess Margaretha of Liechtenstein, Queen Fabiola.
- Queen Fabiola in the Hospital for Almost Four Weeks
- Inauguration of Princess Elisabeth Base Antarctica
- Royal Greenhouses in Laeken open to the public
- Queen Paola And Princess Mathilde Attend Concert
- Queen Paola and Princess Claire Visit Exhibition Together