Grand Duke Receives Directors of De Verband Fédération Agricole Luxembourg
Today Grand Duke Henri received in audience members of the Board of Directors of De Verband Fédération Agricole Luxembourg SC, a company which specialises in agricultural machines rental, machines for horticulture and cattle feed.
The Grand Duke has also received recently in audience the Director General of UNICEF, Madame Anne M. Veneman, the new Director General of MUDAM, the Grand Duke Jean Museum of Modern Art, the Russian Minister of Foreign Affairs and former UN General Secretaty Kofi Annan.Filed under Luxembourg Royals
Tagged Agriculture, Ann Veneman, Audience, Grand Duke Henri, Kofi Annan, UNICEF, United Nations.
- Grand Duke and Duchess hold audience at Chateau Berg
- Luxembourg Parliament Removes Grand Duke’s Power
- Grand Duke Henri Cancels Engagements
- Grand Duke Henri Postpones State Visit
- Grand Duke Opens Grünewald Forest to the Public