Princess Mathilde Against Child Abuse
Princess Mathilde of Belgium participated in a meeting between Belgian youngsters and youngsters from Southern countries. The children met each other, in a meeting organized by ‘Plan Belgium’ to discuss the theme: daily violence against children from development countries. The meeting was held at the Bronks theatre in Brussels.
According to the website of the Belgian royal family thinks it is valuable that youngsters can express themselves on issues that touch them directly. The princess also wanted to be informed about the results of previous North-South meetings like this one.
More about princess Mathilde in this thread.Filed under Belgian Royals
Tagged Children, Queen Mathilde.
- Princess Mathilde Visits School and Hospital
- Princess Mathilde Attends Meeting For Development and Cooperation
- Princess Mathilde Visits Children’s Cancer Hospital
- Princess Mathilde Keeps Her Promise
- Crown Princess Mathilde of Belgium named ‘Most Elegant’