King Abdullah holds talks in Germany
On Wednesday His Majesty King Abdullah and German Chancellor Angela Merkel held talks discussing bilateral ties in different fields and efforts to bring peace in the region.
King Abdullah pointed out the importance of the European role in launching such negotiations to resolve the conflict in the region. The Monarch also underlined the importance of Germany’s support for developing projects in the Kingdom and increasing Germany’s investments in infrastructure projects especially in alternative energy.
King Abdullah and German Chancellor Angela Merkel joint press conference after the talks. His Majesty returned to Jordan later that day.Filed under Jordanian Royals
Tagged Abdullah II, Bilateral Relations, Chancellor Merkel, Germany.
- King Abdullah in Bahrain for talks
- Abdullah & Rania meet with Pelosi
- King Abdullah of Jordan in Saudi Arabia
- King and Queen of Jordan begin trip to Morocco and Portugal
- UAE PM holds talks in Egypt