William & Harry Join Charles on Saving Rainforests
Princes William and Harry joined their father, Prince Charles, in a 90 second video which aired on MySpace to encourage viewers to save the world’s rainforests.
The video also included the Dalai Lama, Harrison Ford and Daniel Craig.
But the big star of the video is a digitally animated frog, who sat with the three princes to discuss the need to save the environment.
In the film the Prince of Wales said: “Princes and frogs have a long association but our frog is symbolic with the world’s rainforests. The frog is a symbol of action against climate change.”
To check out the video click here.Filed under British Royals
Tagged Celebrities, Environment, Internet, Prince Harry, Social Media, The Duke of Cambridge.
- William & Harry’s Sound Relief Message to Disaster Victims
- Prince William Accused of Not Doing Enough
- Charles and Camilla To Visit South America
- Prince Charles: Green Hero or Hypocrite?
- Prince Harry Coming to U.S. in May