Queen Elizabeth Gets Another Horse From The Mounties
The Royal Canadian Mounted Police are to present another horse to Queen Elizabeth II on May 16th, the anniversary of the presentation of Burmese to the Queen. Burmese was the first of three horses that were trained in the world-famous Musical Ride program.
George has been participating in the Musical Ride for three years. He is totally black except for a small white patch between the eyes. He is bold and yet he is calm and quiet. Buckingham Palace didn’t comment on what role George would be playing or if HM plans to ride him.
George will be presented to HM during the Royal Tattoo at Windsor Castle on 16 May 2009.
For more information read the following article.
Filed under British Royals
Tagged Canada, Elizabeth II, Horses, Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
- New Jewels Keeper Appointed by Queen Elizabeth
- Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip Visit WWII Museum
- Queen Elizabeth, The Queen Mother, Seven Years On
- The Royal Standard of HM Queen Elizabeth II
- HM Queen Elizabeth II marks Maundy Thursday