Princess Mathilde Attends Meeting For Development and Cooperation
Princess Mathilde of Belgium attends the ‘Development Cooperation Assises’, a forum of Belgian development cooperation policy makers and actors, NGO’s, parlementarians and academics, at the Egmont Palace in Brussels.
The theme of this year’s second assises is ‘The impact of the financial and economic crisis on low-income African countries. Another topic of the forum was to make a balace of realizing the milenium goals set by the United Nations.
In the past princess Mathilde wanted to draw attention to these millenium goals frequently. This time the princess wanted to encourage the participants of the forum, who are mainly people who are working ‘in the field’ to realize these goals.Filed under Belgian Royals
Tagged Humanitarian Efforts, Millennium Development Goals, Queen Mathilde.
- Princess Mathilde at Conference “Women and sustainable development”
- Princess Mathilde Visits School and Hospital
- Queen Paola attends ICMEC meeting in Cairo
- Princess Mathilde visits RITS
- Princess Mathilde talks at women congress