‘Prince Laurent Wanted To Become A Muslim’
Belgium’s prince Laurent never ceases to amaze people. This time the Flemish royalty author Jan van den Berghe, claims in his new book ‘God in Laken, het Belgische koningshuis en het katholicisme’ (God at Laeken, the Belgisan royal family and catholicism) that prince Laurent wanted to become a muslim and that he wanted to marry a woman from Mauretania. The magazine ‘Knack’ was able to read Van den Berghe’s book early and reveals this information.
According to ‘Knack’, Jan van den Berghe claims that he got his information from the infamous colonel Noel Vaessen, who is the former aid of the prince. That the prince is still a catholic is because of pere Guy Gilbert, who became a sort of a second father, according to van den Berghe.Belgian Royals
Tagged Books, Prince Laurent, Religion.
- Princess Astrid and prince Laurent Keep Their Donation – For Now
- King Albert II and Prince Laurent in action
- Exclusive interview with Prince Laurent
- Pieter van Vollenhoven attends Book Presentation
- Prince Bernhard: Rascal or Criminal?