Royals Attend Michael Kors London Store Opening
Project Runway judge Michael Kors opened his first London store with the help of several royal attendees on April 27. The flagship store, reportedly the first of 25, is located on London’s posh New Bond Street. The “after party” opening of the store was preceded by a private dinner at a local hotel.
Among the celebrity guests were King Constantine and Queen Anne-Marie’s middle son, His Royal Highness Prince Nikolaos of Greece and Denmark, his girlfriend Tatiana Blatnik, and The Duke of York’s daughter Her Royal Highness Princess Beatrice of York.
More information on Prince Nikolaos’ current events are available in this thread.Filed under Greek Royals
Tagged Fashion, Prince Nikolaos, Princess Nikolaos.
- Prince Nikolaos Attends Dinner at London Gallery
- Royals Attend Princess Michael’s Book Presentation in Portugal
- Sheikh Mohammed to attend the opening of Dubai International Poetry Festival
- Prince Nikolaos will not head AEK Football Team
- Belgian Royals attend Mass in remembrance of the deceased family members