Princess Mathilde at Inbev-Baillet Latour prize awards
Today Princess Mathilde attended the awards ceremony of theyearly Inbev-Baillet Latour Health Prizes. These awards honour postdoctoral clinical research in Belgium, and grant a nice sum to the winner(s). This year, Dr. Laurence de Leval was awarded the ‘clinical research’ prize for her research in the cardio-vascular field. The ‘Health’ prize was awarded to Finish Kari Alttalo (L) and Seppo Yla-Herttuala (R).
The prize is named after a noble family which has lived in the Low Countries since the 17th Century. The Fund Inbev-Baillet Latour was founded by Count Alfred de Baillet Latour in 1974, with the scope of encouraging and rewarding scientific, academic or artistic achievements with scholarships, travels, prizes and monetary or other awards.Belgian Royals
Tagged Awards, Health, Medicine, Queen Mathilde.
- Crown Princess Mathilde of Belgium named ‘Most Elegant’
- Princess Mathilde Visits School and Hospital
- Princess Mathilde Visits Children’s Cancer Hospital
- Princess Mathilde visits RITS
- Princess Mathilde talks at women congress