Rania lights Candles against Child Violence
Dressed in a white short trench coat and a pair of light jeans, Her Majesty Queen Rania, chairperson of the JRF, joined more than 200 people at the Greater Amman Municipality square to light candels and express of violence against children.
This comes after two young children died due to abuse and tourture. Her Majesty and participants signed a wall painting by artists and children.
Queen Rania is a strong advocate of child rights.Filed under Jordanian Royals
Tagged Children, Patronage, Queen Rania.
- Countess Alexandra Lights Candles for the Dead
- Rania learns about the “Knowledge is Power Programme”
- Queen Rania launches the Global Action Week
- Queen Rania wins the European Council on Human Rights Award
- Rania starts Visit to South Africa