Jordan’s King & Queen lay Stone on Eco-Friendly Project
His Majesty King Abdullah and Her Majesty Queen Rania laid the cornerstone of the JD50 million Munya tourism resort in the Dibbeen forest in Jerash Governorate on Tuesday. The Munya tourism resort is considered the first investment tourism project in the north of the Kingdom.
At the site, Their Majesties watched a documentary on the phases of the project and which is expected to promote tourism in the Kingdom. Munya Woodland Resort and Spa includes convention halls, chalets, entertainment facilities and therapeutic centres, as well as a 40-room lodge.
The project is environment-friendly and is implemented by the Jordan River Foundation.Filed under Jordanian Royals
Tagged Abdullah II, Jordan River Foundation, Queen Rania, Tourism.
- King and Queen of Jordan end Portugal visit
- King and Queen of Jordan begin trip to Morocco and Portugal
- Infanta Cristina Introduces New Charity Project
- King Abdullah of Jordan in Saudi Arabia
- Spain’s King and Queen Schedule Next State Visits