Rania learns about the “Knowledge is Power Programme”
On Friday, Her Majesty Queen Rania visited the LEAP Academy in Washington, DC to learn about the “Knowledge is Power Programme”. The KIPP programme has helped children make significant academic gains and reach the highest test scores of any public school network in the US.Queen Rania was briefed by KIPP DC Executive Director Susan Schaeffler. Queen Rania toured the school and meet with teachers. Her Majesty also meet with a few students and talked to them about her meeting with US First Lady Michelle Obama.
The royals are currently on a working visit to the United States.Filed under Jordanian Royals
Tagged Children, Education, Queen Rania, United States of America, Working Visit.
- Queen Rania launches the Global Action Week
- Rania starts Visit to South Africa
- Abdullah & Rania meet with Pelosi
- Queen Rania Reviews Early Childhood Development strategy
- Queen Rania Encourages Teachers, Students To Enhance Educational Process