Rania Inspired by a Jam Jar at the Annual Global Philanthropy Forum
Queen Rania of Jordan used a jar of jam to explain her points at the 8th Annual Global Philanthropy Forum Conference while giving the keynote address at the event. Queen Rania stressed the importance of the forum. Queen Rania used the jam jar to illustrate a story of a 9 year old girl.
Investors and social people from around the world are attending the conference to discuss global challenges, poverty and climate changes.
King Abdullah and Queen Rania are currently on a working visit to the United States.Filed under Jordanian Royals
Tagged Queen Rania, United States of America, Working Visit.
- Queen Rania launches the Global Action Week
- Abdullah & Rania meet with Pelosi
- Queen Rania enjoys a day with her children
- Queen Rania Appeals for Aid for UNRWA
- Queen Rania in South Africa, Day 2