Crown Princess Victoria attends European Youth Parliament
Crown Princess Victoria attended the European Youth Parliament conference on April 20th.
The event took place at the Stockholm City Hall, where the Princess looked classically elegant in a simple cap-sleeved black dress with slightly curled hair. Victoria’s change in appearance since her engagement has lead Swedish newspaper Ystads Allehanda to report on the Princess’ new-found style, which they say is of “cool elegance” and similar to that of her mother, Queen Silvia.
More information and pictures on Victoria’s attendance at the EYP can be found here.Filed under Swedish Royals
Tagged Children, Crown Princess Victoria, Fashion.
- Crown Princess Victoria Celebrates Name Day with Fiancé
- Crown Princess Victoria Engaged!
- Crown Princess Victoria, Fiance, Parents, Speak to Sweden Regarding Engagement
- Crown Princess Victoria’s Engagement Press Conference Fashion
- Where’s Victoria’s Engagement Ring?