Prince Bernhard Undergoes Surgery
Prince Bernhard, a nephew of Queen Beatrix, has undergone intestinal surgery to remove benign tissue in his bowel.
The surgery took place yesterday at the Academic Medical Center in Amsterdam, and was performed by Dr WA Bemelmans. The RVD reported that the surgery went to plan, and the Prince is recovering. The Prince underwent a similar surgery in April last year, and is known to suffer from Crohn’s disease.
More information on Prince Bernhard can be found here.Filed under Dutch Royals
Tagged Hospital, Prince Bernhard of Orange-Nassau, Surgery.
- Crown Prince Frederik Has Surgery
- Prince Bernhard Also Lobbied for the F16 Fighter
- Prince Bernhard: Rascal or Criminal?
- Prince Ernst August of Hanover Injured
- Saudi crown prince has ‘successful’ operation