Jordanian King’s Motorcycle Trip & Restaurant Stop
King Abdullah II from Jordan and over ten diplomats stopped by the Country Cafe in Harper’s Ferry on Saturday morning.
Cafe Owner, Lisa Edel said she was notified that the King would stop by a few days before it took place. “We had a table for ten set up for them and they just sort of had some drinks, coffees and teas and some bagels and they just talked among themselves. It was very pleasant,” Edel said on Monday’s MetroNews Talkline.
The King was out on a motorcycle trip through Jefferson County and parts of Virginia.
King Abdullah is scheduled to meet with President Obama today.
Discussion, pictures and news can be found in this thread.Filed under Jordanian Royals
Tagged Abdullah II, United States of America, Working Visit.
- Jordanian Royals start Working Visit to the U.S.
- King and Queen of Jordan begin trip to Morocco and Portugal
- Jordan’s King to visit Slovakia on Tuesday
- King Abdullah in Bahrain for talks
- Abdullah and Rania in Morocco