Dubai Ruler talks about Rumours & Crisis while Answering Questions
Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al-Maktoum, Dubai’s ruler, responded to questions from the people and media which he also talked about the financial crisis and reports of his illness.
For a few months there have been rumours that Sheikh Mohammed has fallen ill and some that he had been shot though there were tons of pictures and news of the ruler in the papers around the time. Is the Sheikh really ill? Dubai ruler said “The rumours about me are part of what resembles a psychological war against Dubai over the past months … I am well, praise God, and my health is in the best form.” Sheikh Mohammed has been seen taking part in two endurance races in the past few weeks.
The Emirate of Dubai one of seven emirates that make up the UAE federation and relies on trade and tourism. Sheikh Mohammed denied that Dubai has been effected by the financial crisis and stated that the worst is over.UAE Royals
Tagged Dubai, Media, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid.
- Dubai ruler visits Art Dubai & attends horse show
- Dubai’s Ruler aiming to win Kentucky Derby
- Dubai ruler’s two day visit to Moscow starts Monday
- Dubai ruler to answer citizens and media via internet
- Mohammed attends final session of Dubai Policy Forum