Countess Alexandra Celebrates International Parkinson’s Day
Countess Alexandra, recently returned from a holiday in Hong Kong, celebrated International Parkinson’s Day on Saturday, releasing 1,000 balloons from Aarhus during a conference at Skejby Hospital.
She also, as Patron of the Parkinson’s Association, celebrated the appointment of Anne-Mette Rasmussen as an ambassador for the association, saying that she was “… pleased that Anne-Mette has been named. I have met her many times and I think she will be able to roll her sleeves up and work on the matter, for it is just what we need. When it comes to sick and weak people, you always have a focus.”
For more information, please see this thread.Filed under Danish Royals
Tagged Countess Alexandra, Health, Patronage.
- Countess Alexandra Lights Candles for the Dead
- Countess Alexandra Opens New Set
- Countess Alexandra Inaugurates the 2009 UNICEF-City
- Belgian Crown Princely Couple Celebrates International Women’s Day
- Countess Alexandra on the Cover of Costume Magazine