Rania launches Phase II of Madrasati
On Monday , Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah announced the launch of Madrasati’s Phase II which aims to renovate and upgrade additional 100 schools in Jerash, Ajloun, Balqa and Madaba.
Addressing major corporations, NGOs, media personalities and teachers and children from 100 schools, Rania said “Education is today’s most valuable investment. By striving to achieve the best for our children today, we ensure they become a positive force of tomorrow”.
For more information and pictures visit the Madrasati thread.Filed under Jordanian Royals
Tagged Education, Madrasati Initiative, Patronage, Queen Rania.
- UNICEF’s Executive Director Highlights Huge Impact of Madrasati
- Queen Rania Encourages Teachers, Students To Enhance Educational Process
- Her Majesty Queen Rania attends UNICEF’s Regional Award
- Queen Rania Appeals for Aid for UNRWA
- Queen Rania in South Africa, Day 2