Princess Eugenie Makes a Splash in Thailand
HRH Princess Eugenie of York continued her ’round-the-world’ gap year adventure this week in Thailand, where she was caught by paparazzi while palling around with a group of friends on the beach.
Eugenie sported a patriotic bikini-style swimsuit — but one that echoed the American flag, not the British Union Jack.
Though her bodyguards were not captured in any of the photos, it is certain that they were close by. Both Eugenie and her sister, HRH Princess Beatrice of York, have garnered criticism for traveling the world on pleasure trips while accompanied by taxpayer-funded security officers from Scotland Yard.
Eugenie reportedly plans to attend university in the UK after her gap year draws to a close.
For more on Princess Eugenie, please visit this thread.Filed under British Royals
Tagged Princess Eugenie, Security, Thailand, Vacation.
- Princess Eugenie’s Travel Plans Changed over Security Fears
- Princess Eugenie Lights Up in Sydney
- Princess Eugenie Parties after Memorial Unveiling
- Princess Beatrice Makes Film Debut in “The Young Victoria”
- State visit to Thailand from Malaysia