Princess Máxima learns about Girls and Technology
Today Princess Máxima visited the Waerden Borch School in Holten to attend a presentation on “Girls and Technology”.
The visit was to learn more about the field of technology and how girls can get involved. During the visit, Máxima viewed a presentation on the flow of technical education, and then took part in an experiment with the pupils in building thermoharder and thermoplastic polymers.
The visit aimed to show girls that they can have a career in technology if they wished, because few girls in the Netherlands opt to undertake continued technical training.
More on Princess Máxima’s visit can be found here.Filed under Dutch Royals
Tagged Education, Queen Máxima, Technology.
- Special Flower Girl For Princess Máxima
- Princess Máxima Visits Oss
- Princess Máxima opens Colourful Business Event
- Princess Máxima on Sustainable Banking
- Queen Beatrix and ‘The Girls of Verkade’