Infanta Elena opens new Headquarters of FIAPAS
Today Her Royal Highness Infanta Elena attended the opening of the new head office of the Spanish Confederation of Families of Deaf Persons (FIAPAS in Spanish).
The mission of FIAPAS is to represent and defend the rights and global interests of persons with auditory disability and their families, both national and international, to the society, administrations and other institutions.
During her visit to the new head office, Infanta Elena, accompanied by the Minister of Health Tinidad Jimenez and the President of Madrid, Esperanza Aguirre, viewed the different areas of work, met with FIAPAS’s board and workers, and signed the honour book.Filed under Spanish Royals
Tagged Infanta Elena.
- Infanta Elena Visits the Medinaceli Basilica
- Queen Elizabeth Opens New British Legion Headquarters
- 2008 Award of Castillia and León in Economics “Infanta Crisitina”
- Spain National Awards for Sports
- Most Elegant Royals in Hola vote