Dubai ruler to answer citizens and media via internet
His Highness Sheikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai will answer questions from the media and people on April 18.
Questions from the citizens, Arab and foreign journalists will be answered directly by Sheikh Mohammed. The question page will open today and last till April 18 and that when all questions will be answered.
This step comes as a result of Sheikh Mohammad’s care of communicating with others and his deep understanding of the message carried by the media.
The site is www.uaepm.ae and is available in Arabic and EnglishFiled under UAE Royals
Tagged Dubai, Internet, Media, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid.
- Dubai ruler visits Art Dubai & attends horse show
- Dubai’s Ruler aiming to win Kentucky Derby
- Dubai ruler’s two day visit to Moscow starts Monday
- Mohammed attends final session of Dubai Policy Forum
- Gulf Royals at $6 million Dubai World Cup