Marie-Chantal of Greece: the image of American high society
Princess Marie-Chantal of Greece has been featured on the cover of a new book by British author Nick Foulkes. The book, High Society: the history of America’s Upper-Class, was recently published, and covers American society from the 17th century to the present. Marie-Chantal is a daughter of Robert Miller, who founded the hugely successful Duty Free Shops. The cover photo features Marie-Chantal, with her two sisters, Pia and Alexandra. The photo was originally taken by the late David Seidner, and appeared in Vogue in 1995.
For more information about the book, click hereFiled under Greek Royals
Tagged Books, Crown Princess Pavlos, In-Laws, United States of America.
- Marie-Chantal of Greece Named on Tatler’s Best-Dressed List
- Princess Laurentien at Society to Benefit Education 225th Anniversary
- Princess Marie of Denmark Maternity Fashion Part 1: Royal Travels
- Marie and Joachim in Billund
- Princess Marie of Denmark Maternity Fashion Part 2: Vacations and Danish Events