Countess Alexandra & Family in Hong Kong
Countess Alexandra, her husband and two sons Prince Nikolai and Prince Felix have been spending the last month on holiday in Hong Kong, where Alexandra was born. If possible, Alexandra tries to take her children to Hong Kong every year to see her sister Nicola and her three children, who are the only ones now of her family who still live in HK (her parents live in Vienna, and her other sister in the UK) and so that she can catch up with her friends.
They are expected to be back by Easter, and Alexandra will apparently resume her schedule of engagements on the 24th.
For more information, please see this thread.Filed under Danish Royals
Tagged Countess Alexandra, Hong Kong, Martin Jørgensen, Prince Felix of Denmark, Prince Nikolai, Vacation.
- Countess Alexandra on the Cover of Costume Magazine
- Countess Alexandra Opens New Set
- Countess Alexandra Inaugurates the 2009 UNICEF-City
- Countess Alexandra Lights Candles for the Dead
- Prince Felix at a Carnival Party