Royals Attend Charity Gala for Uzbekistan
The Duchess of Württemberg yesterday attended a gala dinner for the launch of the charity fund ‘Uzbekistan 2020′ dedicated to developing cultural, intellectual and human exchanges between Western Europe and Uzbekistan, at the Museum of Modern Art in Paris. Other royal guests were princess Léa of Belgium, prince Emanuele Filiberto of Savoy, prince of Venice and Piedmont, and Princess Helene of Yugoslavia.
Other guests were Bernadette Chirac, wife of the former French president Jacques Chirac, actor Alain Delon, former football player Christian Karembeu, actress Claudia Cardinale, Nancy Chopard and actress Monica Belluci. The gala was organised by Uzbekistan’s representative to UNESCO Lola Karimova-Tillyaeva.Belgian Royals, German Royals, Italian Royals, Serbian Royals
Tagged Prince Emanuele Filiberto, Princess Helene, Princess Léa, Savoy, The Duchess of Württemberg, Uzbekistan, Württemberg.
- Italy’s Dancing Prince Struck Gold
- Newborn Italian Prince Will Be Prince of Piedmont
- French Prince And Fiancee Attend Charity Ball in Madrid
- Belgian Royals attend Mass in remembrance of the deceased family members
- Prince Emanuele Filiberto and Princess Clothilde Visit Earthquake Victims