Princess Nathalie Expecting Second Child
Princess Nathalie of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg and her husband, Alexander Johannsmann, are expecting their second child.
The news was confirmed by the Danish Royal Court’s press officer. The baby is due in February 2015.
Princess Nathalie is youngest child of Princess Benedikte of Denmark and Prince Richard of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg. She married Mr Johannsmann in a religious ceremony in June 2011, their first child – son Konstantin – was born in July 2010.Filed under German Royals
Tagged Alexander Johannsmann, Pregnancy, Princess Nathalie, Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg.
- Religious Wedding of Princess Nathalie & Alexander Johannsman Set for June 18
- Engagement of Princess Nathalie and Alexander Johannsmann
- Religious Wedding of Princess Nathalie and Alexander Johannsmann
- Princess Nathalie Announces Pregnancy
- Princess Victoria Expecting First Child