Grand Duchess Maria Teresa of Luxembourg: 28 years of style
In February 2009, Grand Duke Henri and Grand Duchess Maria Teresa of Luxembourg celebrated their 28th wedding anniversary. The former Maria Teresa de Mestre of Cuba is clearly partial to color and floral prints. Her lovely smile and warm personality are the perfect accompaniments to her fashionable wardrobe. Something even more beautiful than her wardrobe is the love that she and Grand Duke Henri still have for each other, 28 years after their marriage.Filed under Luxembourg Royals
Tagged Fashion, Grand Duchess Maria Teresa, Wedding Anniversary.
- Grand Duke and Duchess hold audience at Chateau Berg
- Grand Duchess Presents Awards to Blood Donors
- Grand Duchess Visits Art Exhibition
- Grand Duke and Duchess in Esch-sur-Sure
- Luxembourg Parliament Removes Grand Duke’s Power