Prince George’s First Birthday
On July 22, Prince George celebrated his first birthday. To celebrate, a party was held at Kensington Palace.
The little Prince was born on July 22, 2013 in the Lindo Wing of St. Mary’s Hospital in London, England. He is the first son and child of Prince William, Duke of Cambridge and his wife, Catherine (better known as Kate).
He was christened on October 23, 2013 at St. James’s Palace. His godparents were Oliver Baker, Emilia Jardine-Paterson, the Earl Grosvenor, Jamie Lowther-Pinkerton, Julia Samuel, William van Cutsem and Zara Tindall. His full name was announced as George Alexander Louis.
Three photographs were released on his birthday. They were taken last month by John Sitwell at the Natural History Museum.Filed under British Royals
Tagged Birthday, Portraits, Prince George of Cambridge.
- Princess Alexandra, The Hon. Lady Ogilvy’s 77th Birthday
- Christening of Prince George of Cambridge
- Prince George’s Birth Officially Registered
- His Royal Highness Prince George of Cambridge
- Lady Louise Windsor’s 10th Birthday