Don Felipe de Marichalar Turns 16
His Excellency, Don Felipe Juan de Marichalar y Borbón celebrated his 16th birthday on July 17th. Born in 1998, he is the eldest son of Infanta Elena of Spain and Don Jaime de Marichalar and is currently fourth in the Line of succession to the Spanish Throne.
His father, Don Jaime de Marichalar is the fourth son of the late Count & Countess of Ripalda. Don Felipe also has a younger sister, Doña Victoria Federica de Marichalar who was born in September 2000. In July, he accompanied his mother, Infanta Elena to the Proclamation Ceremony of his uncle, King Felipe VI of Spain.
Tagged Birthday, Felipe de Marichalar y Borbón.
- Doña Victoria Federica de Marichalar turns 13
- Victoria Federica de Marichalar y Borbón Celebrates her 11th Birthday
- The Queen Of Spain Turns 75
- King Juan Carlos I Turns 76
- Infanta Margarita of Spain Turns 74