Belgian Photo Session at Sealife National Marine Park
The King and Queen of the Belgians and their four children today participated in a photo session at the Sealife National Marine Park in Blankenberge.
During their visit, in which Dutch was the main language spoken, the family first spent time at Expedition Turtle, where a number of different turtle species are on display.
Princess Elisabeth, Prince Gabriel, Prince Emmanuel and Princess Eléonore then were shown by carers how to prepare food for the penguins, before each took turns to feed them in the penguin enclosure.Filed under Belgian Royals
Tagged Animals, King Philippe, Photo Session, Prince Emmanuel, Prince Gabriel of Belgium, Princess Eléonore, Queen Mathilde, The Duchess of Brabant.
- Belgian Photo Session in France
- Summer Photo Shoot with Belgian Crown Princely Family
- Back to School for the Belgian Youngsters
- Belgium Crown Prince Couple visits the Book Fair
- Philippe, Mathilde & family on winter holiday
Comments are closed.