Will Prince William Be An Air Ambulance Pilot?
It’s been reported that the Duke of Cambridge has landed a new part-time job and an announcement is to made within the coming days.
Prince William has apparently landed a new job of being an air ambulance pilot, potentially ending months of speculations on what he was going to do with his future. Prince William is believed to be going to work in East Anglia for the East Anglia Air Ambulance service.
The 32 year old Prince will fly a two yellow twin-engine EC 135 T2 helicopters, which can reach 135 knots. A spokesman for East Anglian Air Ambulance said: ‘We know that he is considering his options but that is all we are aware of at this stage.’
Reports also suggest that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge along with Prince George will base themselves at Anmer Hall, on the Sandringham Estate.Filed under British Royals
Tagged The Duke of Cambridge.
- Prince William Marries Catherine Middleton
- Prince William Receives RAF Wings, as Kate Looks On
- The Prince William & Miss Catherine Middleton Charitable Gift Fund
- William & Catherine’s Wedding – Arrival of Guests
- Duke of Cambridge Begins 10 Week Study Course at St John’s College, Cambridge