Prince Emanuele Filiberto and Princess Clothilde Visit Earthquake Victims
Yesterday morning Prince Emanuele Filiberto of Italy and his wife princess Clothilde went to Aquila, the city hit by last monday’s earthquake. The couple visited a field hospital and some tent camps in order to show their solidarity with the people affected by the quake. The prince of Venice said he feels devastated but at the same time he is proud of all the Italians who are show that they are united and who show their solidaity and brotherhood with each other. It makes him proud to be an Italian, he told the Italian newspaper ‘Il Giornale’.
Courtesy: TRF moderator ToscaFiled under Italian Royals
Tagged Natural Disaster, Prince Emanuele Filiberto, Princess Clothilde, Savoy.
- Prince Emanuele Filiberto Wins TV Dancing Competition
- A boy for prince Aimone and princess Olga of Savoy-Aosta
- Newborn Italian Prince Will Be Prince of Piedmont
- Italy’s Dancing Prince Struck Gold
- William & Harry’s Sound Relief Message to Disaster Victims