Princess Victoria vs Princess Marie-Chantal In D&G
A Crown Princess attending a horse race and the other attending her nieces christening, the choice for the two Crown Princess at two very different events was Dolce and Gabbana and just two days apart.
Crown Princess Marie-Chantal of Greece wore the Dolce and Gabbana belted jacquard dress to the Derby Day at the Investec Derby Festival at Epsom Downs Racecourse on June 6, 2014 in Epsom. She paired the dress with a nude wide brim hat, nude heels and a printed clutch see here.
Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden wore the same dress on June 8, 2014 when attending the christening of Princess Leonore of Sweden at the Royal Chapel, at Drottningholm Palace in Sweden. The Swedish Crown Princess completed her look with a headpiece, white heels and a matching white clutch see here.
So, who wore it better?Filed under Greek Royals, Swedish Royals, Uncategorized
Tagged Crown Princess Pavlos, Crown Princess Victoria, Fashion.
- Duchess Wears Roksanda Ilincic in Australia
- Mathilde, Maxima And Catherine Shine In Red
- Crown Princess Victoria Visits Ghana and Tanzania
- Catherine’s Fashion Outfits In Australia Day 2, 3 & 4
- Duchess Of Cambridge’s Fashion In Australia Day 9