Abdullah & Rania of Jordan Attend Daughter’s Graduation
King Abdullah II and Queen Rania of Jordan celebrated today the graduation of their elder daughter, Princess Iman bint Abdullah, from high school in Amman.
The King and Queen proudly ascended the platform and handed over the high school completion diplomas to Princess Iman and her classmates during a lavish ceremony held at the International Academy of Amman (IAA) school campus.
The graduation ceremony was also attended by the Princess’s siblings, Crown Prince Hussein, Princess Salma and Prince Hashem, as well as other royal family members.
Princess Iman, who will also celebrate her 18th birthday in September, is the second child and elder daughter of King Abdullah and Queen Rania. She has been attending the IAA school along with her brothers and sister since it was founded by their mother ten years ago.
Queen Rania marked her lovely daughter’s big day by publishing several photos on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.Filed under Jordanian Royals
Tagged Abdullah II, Education, Princess Iman of Jordan, Queen Rania.
- Abdullah & Rania Inaugurate First Children’s Hospital in Jordan
- King Abdullah and Queen Rania Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary
- HM King Abdullah II visits his Primary School with Queen Rania
- Dominican President Visits Jordan
- Jordan’s King Abdullah II Opens WEF 2013