Princess Charlène of Monaco is Pregnant
The Prince’s Palace of Monaco announced on Friday May 30th that Princess Charlène is pregnant.
The baby, which is due in December, will be the first child of Prince Albert II and Princess Charlène. The Monegasque Princely Couple revealed their “immense joy” over the news in a short joint statement released by the Prince’s Palace.
The Prince already has two children from previous relationships, Jazmin Rotolo and Alexandre Coste, neither of whom are in line to Monegasque throne. Currently, Albert II’s elder sister, Caroline, Princess of Hanover is the heiress presumptive to the throne and has been so since 2005.
Prince Albert and Charlène were married in July 2011.
Congratulations to the happy couple!Filed under Monaco Royals
Tagged Albert II of Monaco, Pregnancy, Princess Charlène.
- Guestlist and Prepartions for the Wedding of Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock
- Monaco Red Cross Ball 2013
- Prince and Princess of Monaco Celebrate First Wedding Anniversary
- Pope Benedict XVI meets the Prince and Princess of Monaco
- Charlene Scores Two Fashion Hits in Two Weeks