Prince Gabriel’s First Communion
The Luxembourg Grand Ducal Family today celebrated their first communion of Prince Gabriel, the elder son of Prince Louis and Princess Tessy.
Taking place at the Saint Michael Church in Luxembourg City, the event was attended by the whole Grand Ducal Family, including great-grandfather Jean, as well as members of the Antony family. The Grand Duke’s siblings were also present.
Prince Gabriel’s communion mass was presided over by Archbishop Jean-Claude Hollerech, former Bishop Fernand Franck, Grand Ducal Court Chaplain Canon Francois Muller, Canon Georges Vuillermoz, Abbé Albert Franck and Abbé Jean-Pierre Reiners.
Both of the Prince’s godparents, Princess Alexandra and Ronny Antony, spoke during the ceremony, before photographs were taken to mark the event.Filed under Luxembourg Royals
Tagged Prince Gabriel de Nassau, Religion.
- Two Days of Celebrations in October for Luxembourg Wedding
- National Day Celebrations Begin in Luxembourg
- Grand Duchess Maria Theresa and HGD Guillaume attend Global Social Business Summit 2010
- Luxembourg Royal Wedding Look-Back: Charlotte and Felix
- Grand Duchess’ Brother in Coma