It’s A Girl For Princess Maria Carolina
Princess Maria Carolina of Bourbon-Parma has given birth to her first child, a girl.
The infant was born on May 20 in Zürich, Switzerland, where Princess Maria Carolina lives with her husband, Albert Brenninkmeijer. The pair have been married since 2012.
Maria Carolina and Albert have named their daughter Alaïa-Maria Irene Cécile.
The newborn is the sixth granddaughter of Princess Irene of the Netherlands and her late ex-husband, Carlos Hugo, Duke of Parma. The Duke of Parma and Princess Margarita both have two daughters, while Prince Jaime welcomed a daughter in February.Filed under Italian Royals
Tagged Alaïa-Maria Brenninkmeijer, Albert Brenninkmeijer, Birth, Bourbon-Parma, Princess Carolina.
- Princess Maria Carolina Expecting First Child
- Engagement of Princess Maria Carolina of Bourbon-Parma and Albert Brenninkmeijer
- Princess Margarita of Bourbon-Parma and Tjalling ten Cate Welcome Second Daughter
- Introducing Princess Zita of Bourbon-Parma
- Princess Margarita and Tjalling ten Cate Expecting 2nd Child