Hamdan & Nasser Win Endurance Race At Royal Windsor Horse Show
Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed Al Maktoum, Dubai’s Crown Prince, and Sheikh Nasser Bin Hamad Al Khalifa of Bahrain won the Royal Windsor Endurance 120km CEI** competition race.
The two brothers-in-law crossed the finishing line hand in hand. After the race, Sheikh Nasser said, “We wanted to make both fathers happy – King Hamad and my father-in-law Mohammed Bin Rashid – by crossing the line together.” Sheikh Nasser went on saying, “He was four minutes ahead of me and when I caught him up we had a bit of a chat. We decide to grab hands and cross the line together.”
The 120km race lasted 4 hours, 52 minutes and 30 seconds.
Sheikh Nasser is married to Sheikh Hamdan’s sister, Sheikha Sheikha bint Mohammed Al Maktoum.Filed under Bahrain Royals, UAE Royals
Tagged Dubai, Horse Racing, Royal Windsor Horse Show, Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed, Sheikh Nasser bin Hamad, Sport.
- Dubai’s Ruler Wins Horse Endurance World Championships
- Dubai ruler visits Art Dubai & attends horse show
- Mohammed to lead UAE Riders at the World Equestrian Games
- Sheikh Mohammed & Princess Haya at the Epsom Classics
- Mohammed Bin Rashid attends poetry evening